Friday, May 1, 2009

SWAP stuff

So I have pictures of the patterns and fabrics I am going to use for the SWAP other than the fabrics that I have yet to purchase.
I have been busy tracing patterns today to get this going. The kids have really got to let me get some sewing done soon or I will never have it completed before the deadline of June 12th that is for sure.
But I wanted to share with you all what I would be making
I am making the shirt from this pattern and also a pair of pants that is included but I forgot to photo the other side of the pattern, they are a capri style pants that will be great for early fall
Photobucket
This top is just too cute, I can't wait to see it on Araya
Photobucket
Some stretch trousers for her that should work great, actually going to make her 2 pairs of these, one each of black and blue
Photobucket
These will be made from Bamboo Velour that will be dyed up by me for her. These look so comfy I can't wait to make them up for me as well
Photobucket
A pretty simple long sleeve tshirt pattern but I am going to embellish it for her, she will be thrilled
Photobucket
Its sorta hard to see but this is an adorable long skirt that I will make from cord fabric, hope she likes it as much as I do
Photobucket
A simple hooded jacket (as simple as something with a zipper can be that is) but its the style that she enjoys wearing. Not sure if I will get a sweater knit or a sweatshirt knit to make it from yet
Photobucket
I have loved this outfit since I started getting these magazines and it just is so not the style that Araya likes to wear, but I think that if I add enough bling to the top she will wear it, I am going to make it from Bamboo Velour as well, so she will have a very soft outfit there
Photobucket
This is for the leggings that are very hard to see but they work so well under dress's that I have to make them, plus she can wear them with the shirts as well, so they are very nice to have around, I plan to use lingerie elastic at the bottoms of them to dress them up a bit for her
Photobucket
And then a dress that I have loved for some time as well. Very cute with small details that I think will bring a lot to her wardrobe.
Photobucket
Now you all have to realize that of these patterns there is only one that I have ever done before and that is the leggings pattern. There is lots of things I have not done for techniques here as well but the one that I am most worried about is the zipper so be sure to wish me lots of luck!!!
And now for the fabrics
The wovens
Photobucket
cord
Photobucket
denim
Photobucket
Knits
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
There are several that are not shown as I don't have them yet and the bamboo velour is still on the roll, I need to get it cut off and dyed up so that its ready to go when I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment