Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just a bit stressed about the entire saga

So I know its been a while since I have posted. I have been super busy not only with the kiddos but with house hunting. Forget the sewing because that has been oh so limited that my machines think I hate them right now.
Just to give an update as to the housing saga which has been very long and drawn out. We have looked at so many houses lately that its hard to know and remember which was which but we are trying hard. The first one we looked at that was in Nevada that had all the pretty gardens and the perfect location got an offer on it that was not from us. Not only did it get an offer but it is now pending for more than we were comfortable spending on it.
Today we looked at one that the house honestly needed a lot of work and updating but would have worked great for us...other than an outside air quality issue.....it was right next door to a hog farm. Not exactly how I want my clothes smelling when I hang them on the line.
So we are now back at the beginning trying to figure out what to do. The house in St. Anthony really is an awesome fit for us as a family. 4 bedrooms on the 1st floor, plus the upstairs has a bedroom, a room to make another bathroom, as if 2 in the house is not enough, plus an attic space that could easily be used to make the already large bedroom even bigger. The outside is set up nicely for us as well, but the problem is the entrance to the basement is outside. We are going to go back this weekend and take another look and see about that and be sure we are happy with it. At that point we are going to talk to the mortgage broker and see about a purchase agreement for the end of July or sometime in August and hopefully get our offer in. I am so ready to be done with this process and find a house that we will love and be happy in.

Ok so I promise to try to update more often now, its hard but I will do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment